Wiese ist das älteste im Familienbesitz befindliche Bestattungsunternehmen Hannovers. Mit hoher fachlicher Kompetenz beraten wir Sie zu allen Fragen der Bestattungs-Vorsorge, leisten Ihnen Unterstützung im Sterbefall und helfen Ihnen, wieder ins Leben zurück zu finden.
Mobility shapes our time. Holidays in other European countries or overseas, cross-border business trips, longer stays abroad or a place of residence outside Germany - all of this is completely normal today. However, if a loved one dies abroad, the transfer of the deceased to the homeland is a huge challenge for the family. Wiese Bestattungen will help you and guide you through this difficult time. We also accompany families who would like to have a loved one transferred from Germany to another country.
We are working together with TransRep International, an experienced specialist company for international transfers. Thus, we can make transfers possible worldwide and at any time ensure professional, optimal service quality.
International transfers in case of death - Overview of performance examples
- Individual and detailed advice on transport options (car, airplane), different routes and associated costs
- Transfer, hygienic care and, if necessary, embalming of the deceased
- Dressing the deceased
- Provide transport coffin with suitable zinc insert according to international regulations
- Coordination with the contacts abroad
- Contact the responsible consulate / embassy of the departure country
- Application for all necessary documents (international death certificate, international corpse passport, death certificate as well as other formalities according to the regulations of the entry / exit country)
- Coordination and booking of flights
- Customs clearance
We advise you comprehensively and expertly and help you make the best decisions for you.Call Back